Precautions for blister processing
Issuing time:2021-09-08 16:07
The principle of blister processing is to heat the flat plastic hard sheet material to soften it, absorb it on the surface of the mold with vacuum, and then cool it to form. Blister products are widely used in electronics, electrical appliances, food industries, hardware tools, medicine, and health products. , Cars, stationery, stationery, sporting goods and other occupations.
Wuxi Dexing Plastic Technology Co., Ltd. is a scientific and technological innovation enterprise established with the concept of diversified resources integrating plastic technology. Taking the blister process as the core and a variety of other plastic processes as supplements, we are committed to providing overall product solutions and product packaging supply chain management services.
Below, the editor of Dexing shares the precautions for blister processing.
1. Check whether the safety switches and mechanical bumpers of the machine play a safety role;
2. Check whether the drying temperature of the hopper is normal, and whether the nozzle is leaking glue;
3. Check whether there are any problems with the mold, understand the main points of product processing, quality requirements, packaging methods, etc., and count the number of packing tails;
4. Check whether the machine work site is clean and whether the machine is damaged. If the safety door of the machine is not scratched, severe punishment will be given if any damage is found;
5. In the situation where the succession is not clear, the shift employee shall not leave the scene, and the shift employee shall have the right not to leave the shift until the confession is clearly stopped;
6. Once the succession is over, the successor will fill in and sign on the assignment paper according to the actual situation. After that, the person on duty will be responsible for the problems that arise due to unclear explanations.